Weather – Today’s Forecast
Today’s weather forecast from the Jersey Met Office
From 5pm today Wednesday, 22 May 2013 until 6am tomorrow.
- Sunny periods at first. Fair periods tonight. Risk of a shower by morning.
- Northwest mainly moderate F4, increasing fresh F5 overnight, perhaps occasionally strong F6 by morning.
- Open Sea State:
- Slight becoming moderate, locally rather rough later.
- UV Index:
6am until 6pm tomorrow.
- Sunny periods and isolated showers, becoming more frequent in the afternoon.
- Northwest to north fresh F5 to strong F6.